Monday, May 18, 2009

Monodelic Prunetastic



Today's offering is the mono version of the first album by The Electric Prunes. It features both of their hit singles, "I Had Too Much To Dream (Last Night)" and "Get Me To The World On Time." These are considered cornerstones of the Garage Psych genre, as well they should be. This is my vinyl rip with only a small amount of restoration used to get rid of some annoying pops and clicks. It's ripped at 320 and both covers are included in the download.

Track listing, link and password are in comments. Let me know how you like it or just say, "Hi!"

5 Comments:

Blogger Eddie Riff said...

1.I Had Too Much To Dream (Last Night)
2.Try Me On For Size
3.Onie
4.Are You Lovin' Me More (But Enjoying It Less)
5.Bangles
6.Sold To The Highest Bidder
7.Get Me To The World On Time
8.About A Quarter To Nine
9.The King Is In The Counting House
10.Lovin'
11.Train For Tomorrow
12.Tunerville Trolley

http://rapidshare.com/files/234608648/051809er.rar

pass: riffingeddie.blogspot.com

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Nikki Nawk said...

Many thanks for this one. Once again, the mono mix is stronger than the stereo version, but not less psychedelic.

5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks RIFF

10:49 AM  
Blogger Aldoux said...

Thanks a lot Eddie, I love both Prunes music and this old mono mixes. Great job, dude!.

9:44 AM  
Blogger hotrodmike said...

Hi Eddie, I just discovered your blog. Looks like you've done a great job with it.
Thanks for the Prunes. Always one of my favorite groups.I know I'll be back checking out more of the site later.
And, best to you with the health issues.I'm no doctor but music sure seems to put ya in a happy place so I hope it'll do that for you.Best to you. Mike

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home