Saturday, May 16, 2009

Still alive, not always well.


Hello, all. It was a rough winter and spring in Chez Eddie. Screwed-up immune system had me gathering every rogue germ in the area which kept me sick much of the time. Sickness led to isolation which lead to depression which led to isolation. Still having to be careful and avoid folks who are obviously sick, but my psychiatrist has told me to get out of the house more often and to blog more frequently. Here I am, a long six months since the last post hoping that a few of you are still out there. I got my turntable fixed and hooked up to my computer again, so I will started ripping stuff for your listening pleasure again. With all the new music blogs out there, I may get more eclectic in my shares. Seems like all the garage, surf and psych bases have been covered. Expect the unexpected. I am getting out to the shops a little more, looking for obscurities and oddities and will share what I find. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and please let me know how you are, too. Your pal, Eddie

6 Comments:

Blogger fritz the cat said...

all the best

1:13 PM  
Blogger Sem Sinatra said...

Being alive is not always easy. Some of us understand a little of what you must be going through. Immerse yourself in music. Music is medicine. Best wishes.

7:18 PM  
Blogger RYP said...

Hey Eddie,
good to see you active again and helps leaving the cirkle "sickness led to isolation which led...."!

All the Best, my friend!
seeya
RYP

3:08 AM  
Blogger whiteray said...

Hey Eddie! I'm truly happy to see you back here again. I know how difficult it can be to deal with poor health and depression. I hope blogging helps. Stop by my joint now and then . . .

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better - relish the spring!

8:58 PM  
Blogger James A. Naismith said...

Cool runnings.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home