Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Sunday With The Colonel


In my album collection, I have a small section of product-related lps. The largest group of these is Kentucky Fried Chicken product. Several Christmas titles, The Colonel's Tijuana Picnic, but my favorite of all is "Old Time Church Hymns Recorded By The Colonel's Mandolin Band For The Glorification Of Christ." I nearly fainted when I spotted this one in the dollar rack at a local shop. The cover says it all. Just look at those freshly scrubbed faces with their matching outfits and instruments. Harlan Sanders, patron of the arts! You know you're in for a treat. Open your hymnals and sing along!

Artwork included!

URL and pass in comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Eddie Riff said...

LP http://www.mediafire.com/?4dxnd2sjmdx

pass: riffingeddie

Enjoy!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home